Before & After School Program
- The Y is the largest provided of high quality child supervision in the country and has well developed resources and curriculum.
- The Y staff is committed to its mission and are well trained in the core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- YMCA membership, while not required to participate, creates significant savings on this and other Y programs. In fact, YMCA members enjoy free childcare every Saturday night for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Families are never turned away for inability to pay.
- The YMCA's program serves students in PK4 through 8th grade.
- Doors open at 6:30 am; the program ends at 6:30 pm each day.
- Children participating in Children of Glory Fine Arts classes, Robotics, or other after school activities are welcome to, but do not need to join the YMCA program.
PLEASE NOTE: Parents will need to drop off and pick up students who are not participating in the YMCA program from any after school activities. Fellowship Academy will not offer supervision before and/or after the activities offered.