Homecoming/Prom Dress Code
- No strapless dresses; if straps are added, they must be secured properly for the whole event
- No plunging necklines (front or back)
- No backless dresses lower than the natural waist line (below the navel)
- No cut-out dresses
- No see-through dresses
- No Crop tops
- No dresses shorter than 3 inches above the top of the knee (this includes any slits in the dress); dress must be able to move without rising higher than 3 inches above the top of the knee.
- No dresses that are too tight
Any student bringing a student that does not currently attend Fellowship Academy to an event must complete the Guest Permission Form (with appropriate signatures) along with the Dress Code & Compliance & Breathalyzer Acknowledgement Form for that person to attend.
The following Flash Player slide shows give examples of what complies and what does not
*** please note that Flash Player does not work with most mobile devices ***
*** these examples should be viewed on a computer for best results***